Updated: 19 May 2020
The British Council’s priority is always to ensure the safety and well-being of our teaching centre customers, employees, and the communities in which we operate.
For this reason, we will be making changes to all face-to-face activities in Switzerland. This includes:
- suspending exams until 22 May 2020.
- closing offices until 22 May 2020.
All public events have been cancelled.
From 23 May 2020 IELTS tests will be offered again. Please register through our website.
Please find below our safety measurements to protect the health of our test takers:
- Please be aware that wearing a face mask will be compulsory, at least for the time being.
- Candidates showing flu symptoms (fever, coughing etc.) on the test day will be asked not to come to the venue.
- Do respect the indicated arrival time strictly, to avoid the creation of large groups.
- Be aware that both in the beginning and at the end of the exam there will be delays due to additional Corona-related measures.
You can find answers to any questions you may have due to closures or cancellations below.
Find out how we are handling: