Did you know that UK universities advise you to start researching accommodation up to seven months before you start your course?
That means that if you’re applying to study in the UK this September, now is the perfect time to begin.
In this webinar, we’ll be looking at some of the living options you’ll have as a student in the UK, whether you’re starting your first undergraduate degree or going on to postgraduate study.
We’ll be looking at some of the most important questions including:
- How much does student accommodation cost?
- Do all universities offer student accommodation?
- What is student accommodation like – will I share a room, and will food be provided for me?
- How do I find a flat, a flat share or a house share?
- When and how should I choose my accommodation?
There will also be plenty of time for you to ask your own questions.
Register for free and join us.