If you are a student or a professional looking to improve your future career prospects, we can help you obtain a reputable UK qualification. We administer a large number of international professional exams on behalf of a variety of major UK examining bodies as well as UK universities including:
- British professional qualifications, such as accountancy and law
- university exams, such as MBAs and other university degree examinations, including those related to distance learning programmes.
If you are registered with a UK institution and want to take exams in Switzerland, we can organise exams on request – either at our office in Bern, or any town in Switzerland, provided we identify a suitable venue and are given enough notice. We guarantee high quality standards of exam administration, confidentiality and security of your examination papers and results.
If you would like to discuss sitting a university or professional exam, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the exam, date (if known), start time (and if it is flexible), duration and contact details of the exam board.
Distance learning has become a popular choice for students, and many educational and training establishments in the UK offer it alongside face to face education.
What are the advantages of distance learning?
It enables you to:
- combine studying and professional and/or family commitments
- study for top quality qualifications, equal in status to conventional counterparts
- study in your own time at your own pace
- reduce the cost of studying
- stay in Switzerland and obtain top UK qualifications.
How do I register for a distance learning programme?
You can find a course of study by visiting our Study UK portal.